Child Visa (subclass 101/802)
Adoption (subclass 102)
Orphan Relative (subclass 117/837)
Dependent Child (subclass 445)
The Child Visa allows a child to come to or remain in Australia to live with their parents indefinitely.
To be eligible for this visa, the child must be:
• Sponsored by their parent or their parent’s partner;
• Younger than 18 years of age, or
• A full-time student between 18 and 25 years of age, or 18 or older and unable to work due to a disability and dependent on the sponsoring parent.
• The biological child or adopted child of the sponsoring parent;
• A step child who has not turned 18 of a stepparent who is no longer the partner of the child’s parent but has legal responsibility to care for the child. The child’s sponsoring parent must be an Australian citizen, the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or an eligible New Zealand citizen. The spouse or de facto partner of the child’s parent can also sponsor the child.
• A child between 18 and 25 years of age who does not have a disability that prevents them from working must:
• Never have had, and not now have, a spouse or de facto partner;
• Not be engaged to be married;
• Not be in full-time work;
• Be a full-time student.
please ask for self lodgment/assistance fees
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form