Students & Others Migration

Looking to visit or temporarily work in Australia?
There are visas for Working Holiday Makers Graduates and  Visitors - Assistance/Lodgement only service available.

Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 462) and the Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417).

The main difference between these two visas is with is the eligible countries.  

The Working Holiday Visa is a temporary Australian visa that lets you to work while you travel and they are usually issued for 12 months.  

• You need to be between 18 and 30, hold a valid passport from an eligible country,
• Have proof of English proficiency (unless you come from a native-speaking country),
• Meet education, character and health requirement,
• Have sufficient funds to support yourself (generally, around AUD $5,000) and a return ticket or proof of funds for a return ticket,
• You cannot be accompanied by dependent children at any time during your stay.  

There are two categories of Working Holiday Visas: Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 462) and the Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417). The main difference between these two visas is with is the eligible countries.

Australia Tourist Visa  

Australia is a wonderful place to vacation. Whether you are travelling simply for pleasure or to do a little business, you'll enjoy Australia's beautiful landscapes and fun culture.  

ETA Visitor

A three-month visa for people of designated countries. visitors.  
European tourists visiting Australia should apply for either a Tourist Visa (Subclass 676)  

The Tourist Visa (Subclass 600)  

This allows a temporary stay visa and is suitable for people who cannot apply for an eVisitor visa or an ETA Visitor visa.  

Family Visitor Visa (subclass 600)

 This visa allows you to be sponsored to visit by a family member, They will need to be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.  

Temporary Graduate visa (485)

 If you are a student who has recently graduated from an Australian educational institution, then you can apply to work and live in Australia temporarily.  

There are currently two streams, the Graduate Work Stream and the Post Study work.  

• You must have adequate health insurance for the duration of stay in Australia,
• Be under 45 years of age,
• Hold an eligible visa and in the last six months,
• You have completed one or more degrees, diplomas or trade qualifications for a course that is registered on CRICOS. The course must have been instructed and learnt English and you must have completed the course as a result of 92 weeks of study, in a total of 16 calendar months, meet additional requirements of the relevant stream.
• The qualification must either relate to an occupation on the skilled occupation list (Graduate Work stream) or be a higher education degree (Post-Study Work stream).

Length of stay

Graduate Work stream - 18 months
Post-Study Work stream - two to four years

Full Service 
Working Holiday
Temporary Graduate

From $900
From $850 From $2,500
please ask for the cost for self lodgment/assistance fees

Thank you so much for all your effort and hard work in securing a visa for our family. We are so excited at the prospect of finally starting our new life in Australia, without you this would not have been possible. Thanks again and best wishes.

Sharon & David
Skilled UK

Tom and I thank you immensely for your assistance in obtaining my visa for Australia. I especially appreciate the information, personal care and advice you have provided, we would have struggled without your knowledge of the whole process. Your assistance has been invaluable to us. Again, thank you so much. We greatly appreciate all that you did for us.

Partner UK

Hi Cheryl, Such a BIG thank you for every thing. We are so pleased and just letting the news sink in really. My mum was thrilled as you may have guessed. Thank you so much. Speak soon

Partner UK

Great news! Thanks Cheryl we appreciate your hard work in assisting with Ernesto’s 457 visa and would be happy to recommend others to your office.

Extreme Pipe Welding Pty Ltd
Ready to Chat With Cheryl?

Please Fill Out the form below or call on 0403 793 002

Thank you! Your submission has been received!

Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form