Parent Migration

Do you have children in Australia?
Parents may be able to migrate to Australia using a Parent Visa if they have a child in Australia who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. - Assistance/Lodgement only service available.

Parents may be able to migrate to Australia if they have a child/children in Australia who is a ‘settled’ Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. Settled is usually deemed as ‘A person is considered settled if they are an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen who is lawfully resident in Australia for a reasonable period. In addition you must meet the ‘balance of family test’ this requires that:

1) half your children must be permanently resident in Australia or
2) you have more children permanently resident in Australia than any other single country.

Parent visa

 If you have any children living in Australia and would like to travel and remain with them in Australia, then you may be eligible to apply through this visa category.  

Contributory Parent visa -Temporary or Permanent

Contributory Parent visa applicants pay an additional charge to the Australian government, in exchange for faster visa processing.  

Your child must:

• Be willing to sponsor you
• Be willing to sponsor you
• Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
• Be settled in Australia (living in Australia for at least two years if PR)
• Be at least 18 years old  

Sponsored Parent Temporary Visa subclass 870 

This visa will allow Australians to sponsor their parents to stay in Australia for up to five years at a time.  This  is for parents (biological or adoptive) and step-parents of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents and eligible New Zealand Citizens.

You must be a minimum of 18 years
be the biological, adoptive, step parent or parent in law of the sponsor
The Sponsor must meet a minimum salary requirement
you must meet helath and character requirements

 You can apply for, and be granted, this visa more than once but the maximum stay is 10 years in total.

Full Service

Temporary Sponsored Parent

From $3,500

From $3,500
please ask for self lodgment/assistance fees

Thank you so much for all your effort and hard work in securing a visa for our family. We are so excited at the prospect of finally starting our new life in Australia, without you this would not have been possible. Thanks again and best wishes.

Sharon & David
Skilled UK

Tom and I thank you immensely for your assistance in obtaining my visa for Australia. I especially appreciate the information, personal care and advice you have provided, we would have struggled without your knowledge of the whole process. Your assistance has been invaluable to us. Again, thank you so much. We greatly appreciate all that you did for us.

Partner UK

Hi Cheryl, Such a BIG thank you for every thing. We are so pleased and just letting the news sink in really. My mum was thrilled as you may have guessed. Thank you so much. Speak soon

Partner UK

Great news! Thanks Cheryl we appreciate your hard work in assisting with Ernesto’s 457 visa and would be happy to recommend others to your office.

Extreme Pipe Welding Pty Ltd
Ready to Chat With Cheryl?

Please Fill Out the form below or call on 0403 793 002

Thank you! Your submission has been received!

Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form